SBIR Impact NYC Program
Be sure to check out these programs and services:
- SBIR/STTR Proposal Assistance – NYCEDC’s valued partner on SBIR Impact NY, BBC Entrepreneurial Training & Consulting (BBCetc), independently offers proposal development services. For more information on working directly with BBCetc, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Digital Health Breakthrough Network – Offers rapid validation for early stage health tech startups by enabling them to collaborate with NYC-based health care providers quickly and affordably.
- Digital Health Marketplace – Connects buyers and sellers of market-ready health technologies through curated matchmaking, technical assistance, and competitive funding for pre-sale pilot projects.
- Community Health Center Expansion Program – Provides real estate expertise, technical assistance, and grant support to federally qualified health centers (FQHCs) in New York City looking to expand.
- LifeSci NYC Internship Program – For biotech companies and organizations based in New York City in need of talent and can provide quality internships for students interested in pursuing careers in the life sciences sector.