Fellows Program for Life Science Entrepreneurs
NewYorkBIO brings together over 250 of New York’s bioscience companies, universities, research institutions, and others dedicated to advancing life science research and commercialization. We are the leading advocate for our industry in New York State.
The New York area is the largest and richest bioscience community in the world: among other assets, the region
- boasts over 60% of Big Pharma national or global HQs;
- supports more than 75,000 direct biotechnology jobs and was named Genetic Engineering News’s #1 region in the US to find a biotech job;
- graduates more life science PhDs than any other region in the US;
- is home to over 25% of the clinical trials in the US; and
- lays claim to the world’s largest concentration of academic medical centers.
We drive innovation and support the development and growth of New York State’s life science industry, our members, and the community by providing a network for information exchange, shared services, and collective action.